Mr. Rodrigue MAJAMBERE is an Associate Lawyer of BNM & Co. Advocates law firm. He served as an independent volunteer as an Administrative and Finance Assistant at GIRITEKA Center, an institution located in Ngozi which cares for children in street situation. He also worked in the private sector as the Head of the Legal and Administrative Department of Intercontact Services (www.intercontactservices.com), from June 2006 to April 2008. In the judiciary field, he served as a Deputy of the Public Prosecutor from April 2008 to September 2012. He held the position of Managing Director of the Company Source of Nile Coffees, SONICOF in short, from September 2011 to December 2012 .
He is a part-time professor at Ngozi University and Martin Luther King University.
He holds a Degree in Law. He is currently writing his Master’s thesis in Public International Law.
- Peaceful resolution of conflicts
- Design and development of microprojects
- Evaluation of micro-projects
- Economic Development in Burundi through Trade and Investment Financing
- Project management, human resources and time
- Management of courts and prosecutor’s offices